Friday, October 2, 2015

Review: That Boy/Jillian Dodd

Rating: 4.5

Very cute and fun-loving story. This book convey it's own story in diary-like writing. A young girl, 6 years old whom other might perceive as tomboy growing up to be woman, kindergarten, high school, college...yada, yada. I didn't expect anything. Childhood story, with the mind of a child talking about football, neighbour, childhood friends, friendship. etc. That friendship would eventually turn into never ending frustrating question, will she realize it or not?

Basically this book is a life itself.

Jayden - the main character here.
Philip - the friend who never took a role/spotlight. being him the supporter
Danny - the friend who share something common


I kept thinking about this. I tried to read the next book, nothing compares to this. This book contains the innocence of friendship, love and family. Which is why I consider it's a cute story.& no I don't like "The Wedding" that much. Hoping it would stop just that.




_ _ _  _




Hi,

I was wondering whether I should stop blogging or not. Life quite hectic. But no, maybe not. Just yesterday a friend from my GR past invite me to a group, reminding myself that I shouldn't keep away things that make me happy. These days I've been sitting in front of computer for most of the time-FYI-working. yes, i'm working for distraction, though my relatives said it's too much. I wonder what have I missed.

-S-
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Huhu. Jangan lah stop blogging. Lama tak nampak. Rindu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waa~~tacing. :) thanks athirah. X stop. Akan cuba cari masa.

      Delete

Thanks for reading.