Thursday, May 14, 2015

Review: I've Got Your Number / Sophie Kinsella

Hi,
I miss myself here. Really...
Btw, I looked at my post before, about that Anya thingy~~
Turns out that I might be late or something. I haven't received any reply yet from her.
Sad.

Okay, back to the business.


The other day, I stumble upon this chick-lit on my shelf. Thinking back how hard I looked for this book before. Then I realized it is forever on to-read piles---almost forever. duh! In retrospect, I do have few boxes of books unread. Maybe book hoards just my obsession. I'm healed now. Serious!

I must be too excited then.
Ok.

I read this in two sitting. During last holiday (4 days off) I was reaching for something light for my appetite. This book seem suit me well. After two chapters I was off but determination lead me to the end. Truly. I was wrong.

It is really fun. I finish it at 2:00 am. I came back from work about 10 something, was about to continue for tomorrow night. I couldn't. Without realizing I was at the last page and tomorrow I have to work again, too!

I love the way the story goes. Missing phones? Come on. I was picturing the hero would be a charm somehow, a heart melting point of stone-cold me. (Well, he is--not in my way though)  Put more details on him, pretty please. 
Then, the ending? What! So much for movie scenes. 
I love it. I would love if there'll be a bit of family element from between of them. But no sequel.

Note: I need to learn play Scrabble. 

book hangover: 3 days (before I move on to the next book)

-S-
Share:

1 comment:

  1. I was not able to have a copy with this book. But I love scrabble more, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.